• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

QUESTION ABOUT CREDITS?

jltdone

Mouseketeer
Im new to this disney thing. This will be our 2nd time going so i do have some questions.
Last time we went we had the dxDP which we did like this time we will have the same thing. This time we our going with another family and we are all staying in the same room so it will be 3 adults and 2 kids ages 7 and 8.
Help me out I think credits work for how ever many nights you are staying we are staying 9 night so i think we get 27 creidts each?

Do they put all credits together giving us 135 credits?
What happens if we are sitting at 136 credits for all of us. Could we pay out of pocket for one of the kids lunches so we can use a credit else where like at a 2 credit resturant?
Thank you

If we dine with friends who aren’t on our plan, can we us our credits to buy their meals?

Im new to this disney thing. This will be our 2nd time going so i do have some questions.
Last time we went we had the dxDP which we did like this time we will have the same thing. This time we our going with another family and we are all staying in the same room so it will be 3 adults and 2 kids ages 7 and 8.
Help me out I think credits work for how ever many nights you are staying we are staying 9 night so i think we get 27 creidts each?

Do they put all credits together giving us 135 credits?
What happens if we are sitting at 136 credits for all of us. Could we pay out of pocket for one of the kids lunches so we can use a credit else where like at a 2 credit resturant?
Thank you
At TS credits are separated into adults and children's meals. You could not use a child's credit towards an adult meal.
On QS they are lumped together and can be used for an adult meals at a QS meal.

At TS credits are separated into adults and children's meals. You could not use a child's credit towards an adult meal.
On QS they are lumped together and can be used for an adult meals at a QS meal.

The poster you quoted is on the DxDDP which does lump all the credits together at least in practice. The majority of TS restaurants will let the children order an adult meal; some have even reported being encouraged to do so by wait staff.

The poster you quoted is on the DxDDP which does lump all the credits together at least in practice. The majority of TS restaurants will let the children order an adult meal; some have even reported being encouraged to do so by wait staff.
Really - that's surprising from other threads I've read but good for the OP!

Really - that's surprising from other threads I've read but good for the OP!

Hmmmm....so there are threads that say kids on the DELUXE plan could not order an adult meal? It's pretty much been the norm for at least a year or so, even though the brochure still says that "kid's must order from the kids' menu where available."

We're only talking about the DELUXE plan here. The regular DDP still has the credits separated for TS and kids CANNOT order an adult meal with their credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter