Question about choice of custom magic bands

pstepka

DIS Veteran
I went in to order the upgraded band and there is only a choice of 6 other than custom colors. Is that typical? I thought we could upgrade to any of the custom ones :-(

I ordered mine about 10 days ago, and I think that was all the choices I had, too. I know it wasn't a long scroll to see them.

The choices are constantly changing. Sometimes it's 6, sometimes it's 10, sometimes you can't get any to show up besides the colored ones. Keep checking because the ones offered today might not be the same offered tomorrow... or in an hour.

Thanks! I think I just may order a decal from etsy after seeing all the options there. :-)

They sell out fast too. also keep this in mind; I thought they would just ship it when the entire families ships out or just send my custom one separately. But they dont. I have a family of 4 going & I ordered just 1 custom (since there was only 1 i liked, figured I would do the others later) and they shipped all of them together at that time. (this was in July for my Dec trip)

I've been stalking bands for months. The custom bands have ranged from 6 to 16 on my watch. Most of them the same-old, same-old. Very disappointing. Over the last 4 days, the selection *finally* seems to be improving (that how I've managed to view 16 at a time) but reports are that the whole thing is no less glitchy than it has been.

They sell out fast too. also keep this in mind; I thought they would just ship it when the entire families ships out or just send my custom one separately. But they dont. I have a family of 4 going & I ordered just 1 custom (since there was only 1 i liked, figured I would do the others later) and they shipped all of them together at that time. (this was in July for my Dec trip)
Selling out isn't the issue. They are showing stock they hasn't been "in stock" for weeks (despite being sold full price on shop Disney)

I've been stalking bands for months. The custom bands have ranged from 6 to 16 on my watch. Most of them the same-old, same-old. Very disappointing. Over the last 4 days, the selection *finally* seems to be improving (that how I've managed to view 16 at a time) but reports are that the whole thing is no less glitchy than it has been.
Glitchy doesn't even begin to cover it 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter