• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Boma Breakfast?

Hi,

Love the buffet here for breakfast or dinner!

Allison

Can anyone give me an overview of what they have on the breakfast buffet (or a link to a site that lists items)? Have been to dinner buffet at Boma twice, but am having a hard time getting a mental picture of what a breakfast buffet would consist of there.

It is a buffet but not typical by any means. They prepare wonderful custom made omelets, offer breakfast pizza, roasted pork tenderloin and ham, plus a wide array of fresh fruit, pasteries (we love the sticky buns), breakfast meats, hot and cold cereals, waffels, brioche and glasses of Frunch. Oh my . . . can't wait to go back. We have 3 PS for the Boma in April! :flower:

I'm thinking about eating there in May for b-fast. We've done the dinner buffet twice, but now that we are actually staying at the AKL, I think we might do the breakfast, too. :flower:

heffalump9 said:
It is a buffet but not typical by any means. They prepare wonderful custom made omelets, offer breakfast pizza, roasted pork tenderloin and ham, plus a wide array of fresh fruit, pasteries (we love the sticky buns), breakfast meats, hot and cold cereals, waffels, brioche and glasses of Frunch. Oh my . . . can't wait to go back. We have 3 PS for the Boma in April! :flower:
I understand having 3 PS for Boma for breakfast. We were there for 5 nights in Jan and had breakfast there 3 times too!! :)

Best breakfast buffet I've ever been to. Love it! There's no characters so it's cheaper than most buffets at WDW ($15.99), also more quiet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter