Question about Bike Riding (Spirit of America specifically)

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
Although we have tried desperately, DD10 is still not able to successfully ride a bike. DH and I were really looking forward to that part of the trip, but don't think DD will be up to it. Do they have bikes with training wheels or trike type bikes available? We really don't want to miss it, but it looks like one of us will have to stay with DD. Would it be possible to do this as a walking trip & just not be with the group as much? What do you think would be the best way to handle this situation? Thanks!

We had one boy and 2 girls who didn't want (or couldn't) ride a bike, so the boy was given a motorized wheelchair to ride and the girls each rode a tandem bike with a parent. So I wouldn't worry about your DD not being able to participate. Just let your AbD guides know beforehand. You'll have a great time!

Although we have tried desperately, DD10 is still not able to successfully ride a bike. DH and I were really looking forward to that part of the trip, but don't think DD will be up to it. Do they have bikes with training wheels or trike type bikes available? We really don't want to miss it, but it looks like one of us will have to stay with DD. Would it be possible to do this as a walking trip & just not be with the group as much? What do you think would be the best way to handle this situation? Thanks!

When I was at WDW in last month I watched a show, not sure if it was on TV in the room or on the DME bus, they highlight the guides and they there were a few frames of one of the bike rides (don't know what trip it was) and there was a little boy who was on a bike with training wheels. I am sure there is some way they have if someone can't ride a bike, your daughter won't be the only one. I wouldn't worry about it and I don't think you and your husband will have to skip the bike ride.

You will not miss a :goodvibesthing they have a tandem bike didn't see one with training wheels but I didn't look for one either.That was a very memorable part of my trip.You guys are going to have alot of fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter