Question about ADR's

mm42197

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm new the boards and not sure if I'm posting this in the right place.

Question is: I have a Disney Vacation Package currently booked for 11/11-11/17/09 @ POFQ w/Free DDP. I did not know that I could rent DVC points when I booked this vacation. (I would prefer to stay in one, I have been interested in DVC) If I cancel the vacation package and rented points would I lose my current ADR's and have to worry about making new ones? I know I would have to pay for the plan which I'm fine with. But I know getting dining reservations is tough the closer it is to your trip. I really dont want to lose them since I have a lot of character dinners booked. Its my son 5th birthday & 1st Disney Trip.

Your ADRs are separate from your room or package reservation. They are not automatically canceled if you change dates or cancel a reservation.

You will not lose them. I did the same thing. I changed my reservations so many times it wasn't funny. I ended up renting DVC points and all of my ADT's were intact thru out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter