Question about a kid's age for cruise...

Piecey

<font color=darkorchid>I find myself fighting with
I've tried to find the answer to my question, but couldn't Hoping someone can confirm with me.

We are looking at the 6/2/12 Fantasy. He turns 3 on 6/3. I *think* that means he will be listed as 2 for the entire cruise, right? No Oceaneers (assuming he is toilet trained by then, since I know that is a requirement.)... we'd have to put him in Flounders?

Just trying to make sure that my thoughts are correct.

TIA.

For booking purposes he will be 2 the entire week. No if he is completely trained by then he will be able to enjoy the kids club on his own. His birthdate is listed so the CM's will know he has turned 3.

As long as the child meets the requirements for the club they would be allowed in the club as of his birthday. On 2 different cruises my daughter was one age when we boarded (12 & 17) and then the very next day it was her birthday and she became eligible for those age groups (13 Teen Club & 18 Adult clubs).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter