Quest items for trade Pirate stuff, Tent Room, Etc

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
Hello,

I have the following items for trade. Give your best offer for any item on this list. I will PM you if I accept the offer. You can offer anything even if it is something already listed to trade for example. If you would like to trade me stitch teleporters for the crows nest that would be ok. Be creative.

1) Pirate Pirson Guest Room Code Traded
2) Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat (also know as chicken hat) traded pending
3) Crow's Nest Bar stool traded
4) Flaming Ransacked Window traded
This is still availabe
5) VMK Insider Tour Pirate Pin
6) Stitch Teleporters
7) VIP Pin traded
8) Golden Mickey Ears
9) Tent Room Code (actual code off the card)
10) Gold Collector Set

So I am looking for 2 lion pins
Splash Mountain pieces for my ride
Inferno,
Teleporation magic
Disney Cruise line crates
Christmas stuff when it comes out. I comittment on how many credits you would spend on Christmas Items
Or lots of credits LOL

Even if I have not listed it you may suggest others things for trade. Hard to know what I really want.

Good Luck everyone

I am VERY interested in the pirate room code and the flaming window.

Here is what I have to offer:
Herbie code, new, never entered before
Chernabog carpet
2 Herbie posters
6 Disney cruise travel chests
HK Disneyland posters in green and red
2 hyana pins

I would really like the Crow's Nest Bar stool (and it's little pole :) ) and the Insider Tour pin

I can offer:
2 Hyena pins
6 Disney Cruise line crates
Herbie couch
3000 credit Shopping Spree (Christmas stuff if it ever comes out :) )

Sorry, i don't think I have any 'beta' things :confused3

I Will Offer You An 8,000 Credit Shopping Spree For The Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat. pirate:

I'l trade you TWO SPACE SUIT codes (which includes space suit and yellow Hong Kong chair) and a TELEPORTATION MAGIC PIN for the pirate prison room code and either the stool and post, hat, or window.

So that's two space suits, two yellow HKDL chairs, and teleportation magic for pirate prison room, and one thing from either the crow's nest stool and pole, seagull hat, or flaming window.

I was wondering if the flaming window is still for trade? I might be able to trade you teleportation magic depending on how quick you act. ;)

i know the red set is in the emporium now but, I have the whole set including the red penny press.

Can I trade this for Gold Mickey ears or Stitch Teleporters?

Empare said:
i know the red set is in the emporium now but, I have the whole set including the red penny press.

Can I trade this for Gold Mickey ears or Stitch Teleporters?

Yes I will trade this for Gold Mickey Ears.

I was wondering what you want for Tent Room Code. I want to get it for my brother for Christmas. :cool1: I don't need this after Dec. 24rd. Sorry, but I need this now. I can trade you a bird hat! More even. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter