• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ques on Shipping Chris Tree To and From Resort

Forever a Princess

One bottle of ketchup is not enough!
Hi!

We will be going to Disney in December.
We will be flying from Omaha to Orlando so the less we have to take on the plane the better.

I am thinking about shipping down a small Christmas tree in December by UPS to our Resort. I'm pretty comfortable with this part.

Obviously we would use the same box to ship the tree and the decorations back home.

Where do I ship this back from? Is there a post office nearby the resorts?

Thanks in advance.
Renee

Where do I ship this back from? Is there a post office nearby the resorts?
Hi Renee ~
Not sure if u received an answer yet (maybe a PM ?), but if u have a car there is a post office less than a 10 min drive from WDW. If you get on SR 535, you'll come to a couple lights down the road after passing Crossroads (also on your right). I believe that would be heading north on 535. It's in the same small shopping center as an Eckard Drug and a Kinkos.

When I stayed at WL I Fedexed something from the front desk. I think you can also UPS stuff. I am not dure if this is just a deluxe perk, but I doubt it. They will probably all do it for you.bg

Wouldn't it be easier to stop along the way on your trip from the airport...pick up a real/pre decorated tree....or an artificial pre lit/decorated tree.

Maybe you could have one delivered to your resort from one of the local flower shops.

Shipping has gotten so expensive, I wouldn't think there would be much of a difference...and then you could just leave it at the resort..you wouldn't be out much money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter