Quck Service Plan Question

jagfanjosh3252

#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars
I have the QS plan. I know the meals come with an entree and desert. Question I have it if I go to Mara. Will be able to get Zebra Domes as my desert w/ the say Burger? Or will I have to get cake or something?

In 2010 we were on the QDP and my DD was able to get the Zebra Domes as her dessert at Mara. Unless something has changed, you should be able to.

I have the QS plan. I know the meals come with an entree and desert. Question I have it if I go to Mara. Will be able to get Zebra Domes as my desert w/ the say Burger? Or will I have to get cake or something?

I didn't think the 2011 QSDP had deserts? I was told that you got just an entree now.

I was just there in Sept on the QSDP. I got the zebra domes as my dessert every time I ate at Mara. :)

I didnt have them when we were thier for dinner, but they were in the dessert fridge and we were told to help our selves to one thing each. So im guessing they are included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter