QSDP week before x-mas

Disneyof3

<font color=deeppink>Mother of my 3 angels, heaven
:)

We are surprising kids with a trip to disney next x-mas Dec 18-22 2013. We are doing QSDP, was just wondering how will the line ups be. I have been reading the disboard like crazy these past weeks for info and some people are saying the line ups for food alone is 1/2 hour. Should I seriously consider doing DDP, so we are gauranteed food:scared1: We felt the last times that DDP wasn't for us and it was way toooo much food. We love the parks and don't want to spend it sitting down at dinners constantly. We love all the CS and there is plenty to choose from. We also doing MVMCP one night. We also are people that stay in the parks from open to close, so I really don't want to leave the parks and then return. I'm getting MK out of the way on the Thurs/Fri because I know come the Saturday it will be crazy:scared1: So anyone who did QSDP this past x-mas, how were the CS????? Thanks in advance

I was there the week after New Years on the QSDP. The only wait that long was BOG. Most everything else was pretty efficiently. At CHH, they had a single queue feeding all of the registers. They handed you a printed menu when you entered and when you got to the front of the line and know what you wanted the host sent you to a cashier. It worked out well.

We were at WDW a few days earlier than you are planning and did the regular DP. I would not do it again, especially at that time of the year. We did not like having to be on a set dining schedule. Lines for quick service were not bad, except at BOG where we waited about 30 minutes. All other locations were typical Disney. Just try and avoid the peak hours and you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter