QS reviews

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Best all around goes to WPE which we always love. The pizzas were terrific!

Places we liked:

Studio Catering had some nice sandwiches. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich that was yummy and one son had a Tuscan something or other that was great. There are some good bread/buns like ciabatta with the sandwiches. Nice to have this option at DHS.

Pinnochio Village in the MK was good. A few of us had the chicken parmesan dinner with orzo pasta. There was some parmesan cheese at the fixins bar to sprinkle on top. Very good! One son had a meatball sub that he liked.

Yakatori in Epcot wasn't too bad. It was much worse when we tried it before (just avoid the Shogun). Love the green tea--it's almost thick and pulpy. Sushi was alright--pretty good. I'll wait a while before trying this one again.

Restaurantasaurus in the AK--we have had Pizzafari so many times that we needed a change. This is probably the coolest atmosphere of any QS restaurant. WOW! We just went from room to room looking around. Great chicken fingers (ADULT ONLY THE KIDS CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE GROSS) and fries. Don't order the salad--big disappointment! ***This is the only place in AK to get refills on your QS drinks. Love that on a hot day!!!

Since I mentioned chicken fingers, let me tell you about a disappointment. On all the food picture threads, I was so happy to see the chicken fingers served with Ken's honey mustard. Guess what we were given all over WDW? Heinz honey mustard.:confused: Somebody decided to save money on that one and the consumer loses out. Yuck!

Pepper Market--pretty good. I ordered chicken quesadillas and shared them with my 12 year old. They were served with guacamole which was appreciated. Good tea. A couple of sons ordered burritos--too filling--need to be shared. My parents went back one night and had roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans that they raved about. They also had a nice fruit platter that was an entree.

I know we dined at other QS places--just can't think of them at the moment.

Some observations: Most of the frozen drinks from the machines at WDW are pretty bad. We drink them because we are hot and they are cold. Do not expect Starbuck's fraps--they are not even close.

We had the cinnamon bun and some ice cream sandwiches made with choc. chip cookies at the Main Street Bakery. Meh. I remember the cookies tasting much better.

The tea place at the AK has good red raspberry tea over ice.

Hope this helps with your planning!

I didn't know Pinocchio's had chicken parm! What a nice surprise. We stopped going there after they did away with the figaro fries. That, plus the meatball sandwiches, might just bring us back.

Thanks for all your great reviews - I enjoyed reading them.

I didn't know Pinocchio's had chicken parm! What a nice surprise. We stopped going there after they did away with the figaro fries. That, plus the meatball sandwiches, might just bring us back.

Thanks for all your great reviews - I enjoyed reading them.

The chicken parm is not listed on the "menu" but on the CM's podium where they take your order the chicken parm offering is listed on a piece of paper attached to the podium. I had read about the chicken parm from another DIS reviewer and knew to ask for it when I didn't see it on the menu. The CM then pointed it out to me on the podium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter