Q & C meal vouchers at MGM

Luvmyfam3

I love DVC!
Which counter service would you recommend at MGM with the Q&C meal vouchers? Which has the best food? And which gives you the most food for your vouchers?

ABC Commissary
Backlot Express
Rosie's All-American Cafe
Toy Story Pizza Planet

Thanks for your help!!

Kim :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I dare say it, but none really offer a lot at MGM. You will break even, and thats it.

That being said, we used ours at the Commisary. It wasn't terrible, but not great either. It was the "worst" meal in terms of value, and portion size. The taste of the food wasn't horrible per se, but we felt sort of gypped.

If we go to MGM, we got to Beaches and Cream to eat from now on.

I concur that none are great! Take the boat from MGM to Beach Club and eat at Beaches and cream, when finished you can walk or boat back to MGM.

My favorite for food out of those choices is the Backlot Express.

We had Q&C's for MGM...saw what little value and selection their was and then left the park....... I would leave and go to B& C also..... A short boat ride from the park...

I thought the voucher was an okay deal at Pizza Planet.. Got the veggie pizza combo plus large drink and mickey rice krispie square for dessert. Total $12.67 plus tax.

We used ours at Pizza Planet as well but will not do so again. The food was mediocre at best and the portions we not very big. I think we would rather pay a few extra dollars and eat somewhere @ MGM that doesn't take the vouchers.

You could probably use Rosie's and order double cheeseburgers and ask for an extra bun if you are trying to split one voucher between two people. Also, even though it comes with fries, you could order the burger ala-carte and get soup as your side dish. They have both chocolate cake and apple pie so the dessert choices are certainly better (IMHO) than Pizza Planet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter