• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Q about milesource shopping

mousehappy

Mouseketeer
I recently used the milesource link to make purchaces from Lands End. Ive never shopped using milesource. I noticed that my 2 point for every dollar were not credited, I spent over 200.00. Does it take a while to get these?I know that I was logged into milesource and used their link. Will they email me or notify me in any way? for me 400 points is a lot of clicking I dont want to miss out on these points.

Lately I've been having lots of problems with Milesource not crediting for purchases... and I've emailed them a couple of times without a reply... what I learned in the past... never lose the confirmation email you receive at the time of purchase... a lot of times this is what they will ask you to forward to them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter