Q about 9/4/04 Special Eastern itnerary

alexandrew

<font color=purple>Keep posting, you'll catch up!<
Just found about above itinerary....always wanted to go to San Juan, as many ships only originate from there...This seems like a good opportunity...Also, with the $400.00 stateroom offer, I would definitely book this sailing while onboard...

Can anyone tell me if 9/4/04 sailing is the only one offering this special San Juan Eastern itinerary....I tried DCL website, but dates are only avail through 4/04....tried allseastravel.com, but wasnt sure as well?

I beleive that is going to be offered for a while because we booked for the 08/07/2004 trip for next year with that same itenerary. They have fliers on the ship with other dates as well.

For a couple of months in '04 they are trying out a couple of different iteneraries (only 2 or 3 sailings with each one).

We are going to Antigua in October 04

We were on the July 19th cruise and went to a DVC "party" and was told by the ship person that does the bookings onboard that this itinerary will rotate between San Juan and Antigua for August, September and October of 2004. They will then look to see if this is something they want to add into the itinerary or leave as is.

San Juan will be offered (with St. Maarten deleted) on the following three cruises:

7-Aug-2004, 21-Aug-2004, 4-Sep-2004

Antigua will be offered (with St. Maarten deleted) on the following two cruises:

18-Sep-2004, 2-Oct-2004

Also, the Magic will be sailing a special 10-day itinerary on 18-Dec-2004. This cruise will visit:

Key West, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay.

These are the only six cruises I know of that deviate from "the norm".

I'm psyched about the San Juan itinerary....although many Southern Carib cruises originate there, very few ships offer it as a regular port on a 7 day from FL....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter