Purplegirl 247's cake

sajilunni

Mouseketeer
Hi Purplegirl247!
I was reading your trip report and I just totally fell in love with your intimate cake. I described it to my wedding coordinator (without mentioning your name of course), but she said that any changes to the intimate cake would be an upgrade cost (including getting PB filling).

Do you think you could email me the upclose photo? I would really appreciate it. I was imagining it with black mickeys and a red ribbon around it.

If anyone else wants to see the cake and read a terrific wedding report here it is:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=18649041#post18649041

Jil

I would be hesitant to use black as the colors in black are more likely to "bleed" into the white frosting.

Also, I think the difference for Christine was that she just asked for some purple accents and the bakery "created" her cake as opposed to asking for a specific design. Silly difference, I know, but on their terms, not yours.

Good Luck though...it would look awesome if you can get it worked out though. Post pics !

Oh, my, thanks so much for the kind words! :hug: I'm so glad someone enjoyed my trip report! :goodvibes As for the closeup of the cake, here's the URL that you could send someone, just send me a PM with your e-mail addy; I can't figure out how to attach a pic to our private messages. (Or I guess you could right-click on the image I posted in my trippie and save it to your desktop? I've never really tried that before...)

Swmhc may be right about them sort of "surprising" me with the cake and thus not getting charged extra. I honestly just thought they were going to add some purple dye to one of the frosting bands, so I was totally blown away with how cute it turned out! :thumbsup2 Hopefully if they do charge you, it won't be very much.

In a related note, Swhmc has TWELVE days left! My, how time flies! Hooray! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

In a related note, Swhmc has TWELVE days left! My, how time flies! Hooray! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:[/quote]

I know !!! Can you believe how fast the time has gone??? I CAN'T WAIT !!!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter