• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purple wall

Purple wall?

Edit: apparently it's just a regular purple wall in tomorrowland by monsters inc and tomorrowland terrace. Doesn't mean anything, just a social media thing started by someone. Guess a couple people liked the purple wall background then others just followed and did the same. I don't get it either

Last edited:
Found this just searching "Magic Kingdom Purple Wall"

Some things start off kind of stupid and then end up actually being a thing that sticks. The purple wall is one of them. It’s located in Magic Kingdom near The Laugh Floor. It’s a pale purple blank wall that really doesn’t look like anything special. Except it is. I thought at first it was only because it had become popular to post a selfie or a full body picture of yourself at the wall. And yes. It is mostly that. But, it also happens to photograph really great. It’s a flattering background color on everyone, there’s good indirect lighting there, and its just out of the way enough that you don’t have an audience watching you. Meaning you don’t feel as dumb taking 487 selfies to get one that’s actual worth posting to Instagram. (Or is that just me?) It has it’s own Instagram account, and is also featured quite a lot on another Instagram account (WallsofDisney) that highlights the walls in all Disney Parks that make great photo backdrops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter