Purchasing the Photos?

The smaller CD options are simply for people who don't have a lot of pictures and don't want to pay the $349 for the regular CD.

The CD pictures will now have borders on them. There is not an option to have them not included on the CD but you can still request prints without the borders while on the cruise.

lbgraves,
Were there any photos that were printed that did not appear on the CD? Just curious. When there are so many places that one can take the CD to print pics, it doesn't make sense to pay $50 more for all the printed pics as well unless there are some that are not on the CD. Just thinking out loud...Thanks for your help. Planning ahead for our June trip on the Fantasy:)

On the MV there was a huge issue with wrong pictures being put in the folders. Our friends linked with us bought the CD. We kept getting their pictures, along with some we didn't know the people in them. I had to hand them to the CM at the desk and tell them the room number they needed to be added to. They were clear that if the picture wasn't in your folder, it wouldn't be on your CD. This happened with most of the pictures of the kids together. For some reason the picture was not put in each stateroom's folder, just one of them. You need to be vigilent about checking the kiosk for pictures and let them know if there are some missing. When we get the CD in the future, I will get our prints without the borders since the CD will have the borders on all of the pictures. I guess since I have paid $399 for just the CD before, the new offer sounds like a deal to me. :)

I don't like the idea of not being able to use unused picture credits on future cruises. That really stinks! I had planned to buy a package again in October and if we didn't use them all to use them on our cruise next June. Guess I won't now!

This does not bother me since I never knew you could do it in the first place....haha....but completley see your point!

When we get the CD in the future, I will get our prints without the borders since the CD will have the borders on all of the pictures. I guess since I have paid $399 for just the CD before, the new offer sounds like a deal to me. :)

I like this as well - I can see us purchasing the $399 package on our next 7 night cruise since we'll get all the prints as well! It's kind of a win for everyone - I get the photos on CD, and DCL gets to get rid of all the prints they're printing anyway without having to destroy them. I don't necessarily have to go reprint stuff unless I need more copies.

I do think if you can request the photos to be printed borderless and be included in this price, that's the way to go. I know I've used the digital copies in other media and needed them borderless. Having to scan them to copy them might be a little annoying, though - I'd rather have the prints with borders and the CD without. :confused3

The CD pictures will now have borders on them. There is not an option to have them not included on the CD but you can still request prints without the borders while on the cruise.

So you can't get the CD without borders? I like the borders for character photos, but I don't want borders on formal night pictures, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter