Purchasing Disney Gift Card

Emma1

Mouseketeer
I have heard of a Disney debit card or Disney cash. Does anyone have any information about where you can purchase it? I checked with our Disney store to see if they carry these cards but they don't. She said it had something to do with the exchange rate. Also, has anyone had any problems using American Express Travelers Cheques in Disneyworld or the U.S.?:)

You can buy a Disney Gift card at the parks or phone and order one. It is a reloadable card. We do this and use it for buying snacks, water, pop and sometimes souvenirs. It is much handier than pulling out cash all the time. We came back from our last trip with about $40 on our card. I have now been phoning Disney Gift Card at 1-800-362-4533 and adding money monthly to it for our up coming trip. You ask for the amount you want, such as $100 added and it is added as $100 us funds and will be converted on your credit card. You can also go to www.DisneyGiftCard.com

I am sorry, I gave you some wrong info. You can buy them at the parks. They will not ship them to Canada. But once you have one, you can phone from Canada and reload it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter