punk band abc game

Zero Down

okay so now you say a band then you use the last letter of the word...if it has 2 words you you the last letter of the second word(i.e. yellow card...I would use d) unless it starts with the

so I'll say a band

Allister

Originally posted by KittieKat
sum 41....use m

My son also says SUM 41 is not Punk either. He's definitely right about that. You young ones just don't know what real Punk is! Can anyone say CBGB?

so sorry..ok, i know that sum 41 isnt true punk. Its pop punk...i just needed a band that started w/ S. Thanks for getting on the TEEN board and setting us all straight. If your son thinks this, lets see him get on and tell us. What are you doing on this board anyways. Sorry, we all arent OLD enough like you to live through the real punk years. :) So sorry for being young and naiive. Thanks for having your son set us straight, mommy.

I HATE it when people fight about whats punk or not..if you care that much then you are NOT punk.

If anyone has a problem with what I've said PLEASE feel free to PM and address your concerns with me privately.

I was just kidding KittieKat, nothing's wrong with Pop Punk if that's what you're into. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and have different taste. I don't usually get on the teen board, I was just curious. My son hasn't signed on the the Dis boards yet. I may be too old but I still like punk!. :D I won't post here anymore, like I said, I was just curious. Carry on you all.........

its ok. Im not even into pop punk. lol. Sorry, i was in a fighting mood yesterday. Tell your son to sign on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!