Pulled the trigger! Part of the family!

Parkhopstacker

runthedis
We did it! DVC members. I posted last week about how I wasn’t sure about the current deal going on and waiting and all that but I just needed to get it done. Hate just himming and hawing about stuff. We went direct for our first contract because of the deal going on for VGF. And if I was in the fence before about spending extra for it, I don’t have any doubts now. So in addition to the current deal going on for VGF, we got an additional $1,000 in extra incentives plus we got a February UY. So we’ve got our 200 pts to use right now and we get our next 200 in 7 months. So that’s cool. (Probably standard operation but it was news to me).
In the end the math worked out to 190/pt. Is it higher than resale, yea but we knew that going in so no hate on our decision to go direct. We are super happy about it!
Thanks to those who helped with questions I had.
Yay!

Awesome, we bought in at GFV2 in March and are super thrilled about it; welcome to the club! Your price isn't much higher than resale, and once it sells out, resale prices will rebound. Have fun booking your welcome home trip!

Congratulations. Now its Time to find you a resale :)
wife And I bought our first dvc direct in March and have no regrets.

Welcome Home! Just toured the new Resort Studios at Key Pine at VGF this afternoon. Love! The view is wonderful of the lagoon - even first floor. Enjoy vacation planning! We are Feb use year too. Love it!

We did it! DVC members. I posted last week about how I wasn’t sure about the current deal going on and waiting and all that but I just needed to get it done. Hate just himming and hawing about stuff. We went direct for our first contract because of the deal going on for VGF. And if I was in the fence before about spending extra for it, I don’t have any doubts now. So in addition to the current deal going on for VGF, we got an additional $1,000 in extra incentives plus we got a February UY. So we’ve got our 200 pts to use right now and we get our next 200 in 7 months. So that’s cool. (Probably standard operation but it was news to me).
In the end the math worked out to 190/pt. Is it higher than resale, yea but we knew that going in so no hate on our decision to go direct. We are super happy about it!
Yay!

Welcome home and congrats! I think You made a fabulous decision that you won’t regret.

Yay!
Amazing!! Toured it in May on an anniversary trip and bought a contract while there. Have the closing documents in hand!!

Yay!
Congrats! It’s higher than resale, but with the difference between resale and direct for VGF being so little, you’ll make up the difference in just dining and merchandise discounts.

Welcome Home!!! The little bit extra you paid for direct is totally worth it in my opinion; you'll have access to Member Extras and avoid the ROFR pain in the ****. I almost pulled that trigger myself but as soon as they announced the Poly2 tower I changed my mind. Now to save for Poly direct! Cheers!

What are the Extra Incentives? $1000 of extra incentives!
Congratulations and welcome. Have fun planning.I
We got a “pre arrival” incentive because we already had a Disney Wish trip planned. We also have a Caribbean Beach trip planned for Oct and they were going to give us $500 for that but then they saw that we had a Wish trip and that got bumped to $1000! Totally wasn’t aware of that incentive. But totally awesome.

We got a “pre arrival” incentive because we already had a Disney Wish trip planned. We also have a Caribbean Beach trip planned for Oct and they were going to give us $500 for that but then they saw that we had a Wish trip and that got bumped to $1000! Totally wasn’t aware of that incentive. But totally awesome.
Wow! Great! I don't know about any incentives, but I have not been following or looking. I don't want to buy more, because of the $$$$, but I still want AKV. It is an itch that recurs sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!