Puh-Leez Plain English About the Free AOL

Ozymoe

<font color=blue>I bare all!
OK...I have had dial-up AOL for 5 years (approx $25 a month). One month ago they reduced the price to $9.99 a month when I called and told them I was going to switch providers. They said at that time I needed to keep this deal for a year (or there would be a penalty).

WHAT DOES FREE AOL MEAN FOR ME?

I don't know all the terms...please someone advise me...I will listen well and use BOTH ears. Please help. Explain what this new deal means for lowly dial-ups such as I.

Please?

Free AOL means nothing for you. Keep your $9.99 a month plan. Free is only for people who have another ISP to access AOL and do not use the AOL dial up service. If you switch to another provider like Verizon or your cable company then you will no longer use the dial up service and will be able to receive free AOL at that time.

Do you need to call AOL to become "free" or does it happen automatically now?? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter