Publix Instacart vs. Garden Grocer

Cait8383

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if anyone has any experience with Publix instacart and delivering to Disney Resorts? I have used Garden Grocer in the past with no problems, but considering instacart as i like the prices and the options a little more. Thanks!

We used Safeway delivery in November. It was perfect - shopped the website, delivered exactly when we asked for it, and everything was in great shape. We ordered beer and wine so we had to go to Bell Services to sign for the order, otherwise, it would have been left with Bell Services and delivered to our room.

I think it is fairly new, publix has a delivery service now. Free delivery on your first order. Alcohol is include but i believe you have to be present to show your ID if you are ordering it. That's the part that's getting me.

Just used Publix Instacart which isn't owned by Publix, they just shop there and Wholefoods. Liked the website, notices, texts as the order was being shopped and the prices were better that the other services. New accounts get free delivery and you can modify your list even on the day of delivery.

Apparently the service is really big in California and they are expanding.

Trying Instacart now for delivery tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how it goes.

Trying Instacart now for delivery tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how it goes.
How did it go? Looking at it for our trip next week to CSR. Used Garden Grocer before and it was great, but it's just my wife and I this time and we don't need enough to hit the delivery threshold at Garden Grocer. Looked at Amazon Now, but there selection is all over the place, plus I'd like a 6-pack of beer. I'm wondering if there is any issue ordering beer and having it delivered to Bell Services?

Do you need cash to tip the Instacart delivery person or can I do it from the app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter