Publix Grocery Delivery

csjordan

Yearning for the Ears
Looks like the Publix will deliver to the resort. Flying in 5/26 at 9:30pm. Taking car service to Coronado from MCO, so should be there around 10:30pm. Looks like the latest delivery time frame is 9-10pm. Does anyone know whether we have to be there for them to deliver? Thanks!!

Thanks for the clarification! Alcohol is definitely part of the order! Love a glass of wine after being in the parks all day!
I don't know for sure but that might be with any delivery service? We have never ordered alcohol so I'm not sure

I don't know for sure but that might be with any delivery service? We have never ordered alcohol so I'm not sure
We usually order through Garden Grocer. You do not have to be present when ordering alcohol. They do check your id when you order (send a pic of your driver's license) and follow up with a call to "verify".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter