Public transportation

kcmyluv

Mouseketeer
Have a few questions hope someone can help with.
To save some money we are thinking of staying on site at OKW using our DVC points. But we would like to go to SW and Aquatica. So instead of staying at a hotel near SW we thought we would use points.
I just learned that we can get public transportation at DTD for $2 and adult and $1 a kid. So it would be $12 round trip for our family. We will be doing this the week of Easter. How long do we think we will be waiting taking the bus? Will it be a BIG pain? Are we better off to stay at a SW resort? Then we also don't have to get a cab or towncar to the hotel, we can use Magical express, which will save us even more!
I just love Disney resorts, we always know that everything will be great.
Please any thoughts will help.
Any other ideas too!

www.golynx.com is the site you need to check out. I have used the Lynx bus to SW before and it is very easy. But, I used it from the TTC at that time. The buses run on a set schedule....maybe twice an hour, every 30 mins. When you want to leave SW, you just cross the parking lot, cross the street and go to the left to wait for the bus. And that bus is also on a set schedule. Check out the site to get the times....bus number 50 if I remember correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter