Public transportation to US/IOA?

happycamper83

Mouseketeer
Is there a public bus that services US/IOA?

Would it be a long walk from the green I ride trolley route over to universal?

Renting a car is not an option for me and I may look into just calling a cab, but wanted to investigate some cheaper options!!

Is there a public bus that services US/IOA?

Would it be a long walk from the green I ride trolley route over to universal?

Renting a car is not an option for me and I may look into just calling a cab, but wanted to investigate some cheaper options!!
Lynx runs to the Universal parking garage but you would have to check the routes based on where you'd be starting. Here's the link:

www.golynx.com

Lynx runs to the Universal parking garage but you would have to check the routes based on where you'd be starting. Here's the link:

www.golynx.com

the cool thing about the golynx.com website, is that there is a trip planner. you can put your starting address and your ending address and it will tell you what busses you have to take. it asks what time you want to start your route. if you are unable to figure it out online, you can call them. their phone number is listed on the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter