Pub Night

UncleLarry

Mouseketeer
Has anyone attended the Pub Night? If so, did you like it? What is it? When is it? Any info would be great. Might even buy you a beer if I see you next week! Sailing on Magic, March 6!!!!!!!!

Has anyone attended the Pub Night? If so, did you like it? What is it? When is it? Any info would be great. Might even buy you a beer if I see you next week! Sailing on Magic, March 6!!!!!!!!

I love pub night :love:...the cruise staff does a skit called if I Were Not Upon The Sea and it is not to be missed (I don't want to tell you too much and ruin the fun)!

Pub Night is probably my favorite event on the ship.

Basically, they turn diversions into a pub like atmosphere. The cruise staff performs and leads the guests in a bunch of traditional Pub songs. I don't want to ruin it for you, its definately a fun highlight.

I'll be there with you on the March 6th cruise.

If you go to youtube and search for disney magic pub night or if i were not upon the sea, you'll get a good preview.

Pub night is held in Diversions on the last night of the cruise. It varies a little with the CM's that participate and their talents. Some skits remain the same like the mentioned "If I were not upon the sea" and "My Bonnie lies over the ocean". A very entertaining show, I'll be there, I'm going on the 6th as well.

Pub Night is awesome. It is usually in Diversions or Rockin' Bar D on the last night. I'm on the March 6th sailing as well, I'll be going:cool1:

I love pub night :love:...the cruise staff does a skit called if I Were Not Upon The Sea and it is not to be missed (I don't want to tell you too much and ruin the fun)!

Was that pub night..................................
Well, it was a brilliant night, I was going to tell you to search you tube for it, but dont spoil it by doing that.

enjoy your cruise:cool1:

Pub Night is probably my favorite event on the ship.

Basically, they turn diversions into a pub like atmosphere. The cruise staff performs and leads the guests in a bunch of traditional Pub songs. I don't want to ruin it for you, its definately a fun highlight.

I'll be there with you on the March 6th cruise.

If you go to youtube and search for disney magic pub night or if i were not upon the sea, you'll get a good preview.

imho I would have wanted it to be fresh rather than had seen it on you tube, but I did think of that too.

I am jealous of you all:headache:

Hope you all have an amazing cruise.

DH and I LOVE pub night. "If I were not upon the sea" is SO much fun, especially if you have gotten to know some of the cruise staff throughout the week.

We are going on the Magic in 29 days :woohoo:and this is the first time I have heard of pub night....sounds like my kinda night. I am assuming it is for adults only?? Just curious!!

We are going on the Magic in 29 days :woohoo:and this is the first time I have heard of pub night....sounds like my kinda night. I am assuming it is for adults only?? Just curious!!

We were on the Magic 1.16.10 and our Pub Night was held in Rockin' Bar D. They provided hot/cold appetizers and then we saw an encore performance from Alfred & Seymour suited for adults and then the cruise staff performed "If I were not upon the sea....". I had never seen this performed before and it was hilarious!!! :rotfl2: The staff did an outstanding job! I felt bad for Ponz (for those of you who have seen it you know why). Trevor was funny :lmao: and Louisa looked great in her rain gear. :thumbsup2 ;)

I agree with whoever said that if you get to know the cruise (entertainment) staff during the week that it makes this experience even better.

we caught the end of this on our cruise in Oct 2008 and really wish we had seen the whole show as it was very very funny:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
enjoy your cruise :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter