• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pssst! Want to see a success story?

WebmasterKathy

Administrator
Administrator
Family Album thread- there are new photos on page 2!!!

Dan (SnackyStacky), one of the biggest losers you'll ever meet :p , has updated his photos.

If you want to see what a difference losing 146 pounds makes, you'll want to check out his wonderful and AMAZING transformation! (No, that wasn't a typo. 146 pounds!!!)

Dan, you're looking fantastic!!!!!

Dan's story is inspirational and motivational. He has been very successful and he is part of <i>my</i> support group, he is a great help to me.

WOW!!! Dan looks wonderful and I bet he feels wonderful too!! I love success stories with pictures!

OMG!! Dan, those are awesome pics!!! You look great! Congratulations on your successful journey to good health. What an absolute inspiration!!!!:p

Dan's weight loss BLOWS MY MIND!!!! Dan, I am really proud to say I know you! You look AMAZING!!! It is so wonderful that you decided to start WW and I think you will make an excellent leader one day. I can't wait for Oprah to read your letter and check out your before and after pictures and fly you to be on the show! I will record that episode and keep it FOR LIFE. You are truly an inspiration. I hope that this tremendous change in your life has given you the confidence you needed to stand on that stage in front of hundreds and soon to be thousands of people so you can sing your heart out.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and for contributing so much to WISH. Saying you are an inspiration is an understatement!!!!! :)

Dan-
What an awesome accomplishment! Just one more reason to give me to join WW soon! :)

BTW-Hi from a former Buffalonian (now a Rochesterian!).

CONGRATULATIONS on your terrific success story!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Good LORD! A whole thread about me that I wasn't even aware of until now!!!

Thank you everybody! I'm blushing!!! (I really am!)

uh, Dan. That red clippie isn't a blush! It's your goal clippie!
biggrin.gif
and it's supposed to be red!

You have done a fabulous job, Dan! You are the man! Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter