PS's set!!!

kandeebunny

DIS Veteran
I have them all in order!

4-14 5:50pm WCC @ WL
4-15 5:15pm LTT @ MK
4-16 6:10pm H&V @ MGM (Fantasmic Dinner Package)
4-17 3:30pm Teppenyaki @ Epcot

We don't leave until the 19th, but aren't sure what park we will do on the 18th as we don't really enjoy AK so we will just do counter service that day!

No one in the family knows the plan except for me, I wake up before everyone else so in the morning I will leave the PS info and menu out for that day! It's our first time at everywhere, but H&V!

So excited!!! :cloud9: :Pinkbounc :cloud9: :Pinkbounc :cloud9:

Teppanyaki and Liberty Tree Tavern and both excellent choices. We make sure they're on our list every time! Enjoy! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

kandeebunny said:
I have them all in order!

4-14 5:50pm WCC @ WL
4-15 5:15pm LTT @ MK
4-16 6:10pm H&V @ MGM (Fantasmic Dinner Package)
4-17 3:30pm Teppenyaki @ Epcot

We don't leave until the 19th, but aren't sure what park we will do on the 18th as we don't really enjoy AK so we will just do counter service that day!

No one in the family knows the plan except for me, I wake up before everyone else so in the morning I will leave the PS info and menu out for that day! It's our first time at everywhere, but H&V!

So excited!!! :cloud9: :Pinkbounc :cloud9: :Pinkbounc :cloud9:

HI :flower3: I HAVE GOT UP ALL THIS WEEK CALLING, SO FAR ::yes:: GOT ALL MY PS HOW GREAT :cool1:

HAVE A GREAT TRIP :jumping1:

GOD BLESS

MARY ;)

I sure hope I can get a later time for the Fantasmic Dinner Package than I got when I called 90 days out. I have it calendared to call on Day 60 and Day 30. Right now I have 4 pm.

I called 30 days out and managed to get that time for fantasmic. I was pretty lucky, the original date I wanted (the 17th) wasn't available at all!

Kepp tryin for fantasmic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter