PSP X3 question

rie'smom

<font color=green>"Always let your conscience be y
Hi, should I uninstall PSPX2 since I've installed PSPx3?

Having both installed won't cause any conflicts that I know of. When X3 first came out there were same serious crashing issues so I kept X2 installed on my desktop. Now that the issues have since been resolved I still haven't uninstalled X2 and X3 runs just fine.

Once you're comfortable with x3 you could delete it if you need the space. I have 2 versions running (my older one is PSP7 from years ago) because I use one for photos and one for creating graphics.

Will

Thanks! I tried to do some photo editing with x3 today and the darn thing kept crashing, so I uninstalled it. I will install it on another laptop.

Thanks! I tried to do some photo editing with x3 today and the darn thing kept crashing, so I uninstalled it. I will install it on another laptop.

Try reinstalling it then go up into the Help menu, then check for updates. You might need to update the patches to get it to a stable version

The version I have is 13.2.1.20

I did an update but was still having problems. The other laptop I think I'll use strictly for photo editing and keeping my machine embroidery files.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter