Pses at CRT for DINNER

Bride2Be0705

Mouseketeer
I have been reading how hard it is to get ressies at CRT for breakfast, but my FH and I are going for our honeymoon, and I am not really interested in eating breakfast there. I really want to eat lunch or an early dinner (around 3 or 4, limo will pick us up at AKL at 6) on our last day there.

Is it necessary to go through everything everyone else is going through to get dinner ressies or are dinner ressies easier to get than the breakfast ones? We are going July 10th through the 15th, so when is the earliest date I can call to make all of my ressies?

Thanks!!:wave2:

I'm just a wanna-be Disney Princess at heart!! princess:

Lunch and Dinner at CRT is not as hard. You should still call 90 days in advance to get your best chances at the time you want but you don't have to call at 7am in the morning. :)

To determine your PS call date, use the link in my signature and the PS Calculator and/or Report.

Happy Planning and Congratulations! :earsboy:

I just wanted to say I will be at Disney at the same time as you!!

We also are planning on doing dinner at CRT toward the end of our stay since I can't seem to work the breakfast into our plans (nor do I necessarily want to make the effort!)

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. princess:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter