PS at which restaurant to see *Wishes*

ZuZugal

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>There are many reas
Does anyone know if we can get a PS at any MK restaurant to view Wishes? I emailed concierge where we will be staying and they only recommend viewing it from outside.
Any comments?

I really can't think of any full service restaurant that would have a great view of wishes. One option may be to watch it from seating area for the counter service restaurant that connects Tomorrowland to the Plaza restaurant. I don't remember the name, is it Tomorrowland Terrace?

California Grill and 'Ohanas both have views.

The BEST view is standing on Main St. I would not miss that opp, even if you plan to dine and view it as well.

We saw it, sorta, from Ohanas and were not impressed. You're pretty far away, and you have to request a window seat to view it when you arrive, otherwise you'll be hunched over someones table trying to see it for 14 minutes =)

I have not dined at CA Grill yet, but understand that they have an observation deck that has a pretty good view, so you can step out there when they begin if your table doesn't have a great view.

If you dine at a Poly restaurant, you can always head to the beach and view it.

Book the last seating in the castle and go on that day in the morning also when you book ask for a windo seat we did this last time and the kids loved it the best view of the show hands down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter