Pros/Cons of being Disney Travel Agent

Texans_loyal

Operation Disney is Underway!
Hey Y'all!

I just got offered a a job at an agency and was wondering if anyone has some insight. What do you love/hate about it? I do work full time but my job is very flexible. I don't have kids/husband yet so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Thanks!

Hey Y'all!

I just got offered a a job at an agency and was wondering if anyone has some insight. What do you love/hate about it? I do work full time but my job is very flexible. I don't have kids/husband yet so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Thanks!
You can PM me if you want. I'm not sure we can post about this kind of thing on the boards. I used to work for one and it was a complete and utter scam, but I moved to another and it's completely lovely!

Remember being a TA is never part time. These people call all times of the day or evening. And you don't get paid till they take their trip. And you could do all the research and people still may cancel. I am not trying to defer from doing it, just being honest with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter