Propin pins OK?

gavsmom

Mouseketeer
I think I would like to buy some trading pins ahead of time and I was wondering if the pins on mousepins are OK to trade with others? They say most of their pins are made by Propin. Obviously I'm not a pro at this and don't care what DS will trade them for, I just don't want to get something he can't trade. Thanks for any help...
Becky

I bought the "grab bag" assortment before our last trip.... the kids had no problem trading any of them (we only trade with CM's though.)

I have traded them in July 2005 and December 2005 and will be buying some more for my August 2006 trip. I have no problem. Some cm's do look at the back of the pin to make sure it says disney (which they do). I have traded about 800 pins from mousepinsonline and not one was rejected. If you decide to buy from them, wait until 6/22. Don't know if I am allowed to say why so just check out their website on 6/22.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter