Professional Photos at Aulani

ameliahyde

Princess In Training
Hey everyone! We are back from our weeklong trip to Aulani over the last week of June. I have so much to share, but I wanted to create this post outside of a trip report. At Aulani, you can book a professional photo package, in addition to purchasing the photo pass pictures. I decided to purchase the professional photo shoot and I’m really glad that I did it. We ended up having our photographs done right before the on-site luau at 4 PM. I thought the photographer did a spectacular job. They no longer do photos at the beach, but to be honest, I think that is fine. We’ve had professional photos done at the beach before in the Caribbean, and I never loved how they turned out, I think, in part because of the harsh sun light, and all the squinting everybody did.

Our photographer took plenty of time with us. I think they say you only get 20 minutes, but he went beyond that amount. And for the price of the package I think we got somewhere around 60 or 70 digital images. Many were high quality and really good pictures, so I felt overall like the value was really there. I think the package was around $250.

I couldn’t find much information on here about it (maybe by my own error) so I wanted to share here … our photos were taken on the front lawn of the resort by the fountains. The photographer did a great job and making it seem like a remote area while it was really pretty central!

Sharing a picture do you can see the type of quality & setting. Hope this helps! 🌸

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 67
Thank you for that information it’s super helpful! Great photo!

Beautiful photo. How far in advance did you book?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter