professional photographers at WDW

minniesfriend

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We're going to WDW the week after T-giving with all of our extended family. Is there a way to get our family picture made by a professional photograper? I know we can get our pics made upon entrance and during Mickey's Xmas Party but I was hoping for something nicer to give as a Xmas gift.

Thanks!

I wouldn't know how to tell you to go about contacting one; but I know they are around. We saw a family having pictures made in the lobby of BWI last December. I do remember reading around here that it is fairly expensive to use one of the photographers though. Maybe guest services could help you out.

Have a great trip!:earsgirl:

We had our family pictures taken by a Disney professional photographer last month in the MK. The pictures came out great. If you have this done, you will not have them in time for Christmas. I just faxed my order to them on Friday and I don't know if mine will be here by then. Here is the name and phone number: Disney Event Productions Photography, 407-827-5099. We had the photographer's services for about 45 minutes. We had 4 little ones with us and they were getting restless by the time we were done. Officially, you have the photographer for 1 hour. He did a great job, considering there were 10 people in our group. Good luck and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter