Professional Internship Spring 2012

What time does Casting close? I'm still in Post-Interview Stage and I was told I'd hear back this week.

I thought I already posted this...

I got the Management Science and Integration Internship! :D
I heard back the morning after the documents email, luckily they realized I'm on the west coast and didn't call me at 6am or during my math exam

Awesome!! Congrats! What will you do in that position? My friend loves science & Disney so that might be a good position for him.

I'll be doing programming, working on a web tool that Disney uses internally to to statistical analysis. It's used by marketing to decide where to advertise stuff and by sales to figure out the best decisions for selling ad space/commercial time to other companies. Essentially the business people don't have to know the math to spend the least on ads or make the most money selling them. Pretty sure it was used at least a little bit every time you see those Disney Parks commercials that have been taunting me since I applied :P

I'll be doing programming, working on a web tool that Disney uses internally to to statistical analysis. It's used by marketing to decide where to advertise stuff and by sales to figure out the best decisions for selling ad space/commercial time to other companies. Essentially the business people don't have to know the math to spend the least on ads or make the most money selling them. Pretty sure it was used at least a little bit every time you see those Disney Parks commercials that have been taunting me since I applied :P

Oh cool! I wouldn't have expected that from the job title.

I agree, those commercials are so taunting!! I get butterflies every time I see a reference to the parks.

It has been a long wait, thats for sure. Days seem like months, etc.. Just got my call monday so good luck hon!

Congrats to you Jamie. My name is Janee' (like Renee). I just got my acceptance for the Workforce Management Cast Deployment 3 days ago. I'm really excited too. Chances are we will be working together. Do you know what location we are working at?

I have a feeling a lot of the PI's are in the Team Disney building across from DTD. I had a friend look up my interviewers on the hub and that's where I'll be anyways. Yay for no theme park traffic, boo for dtd traffic

Im thinking about doing as pi as well. Trying to figure our if i want to do one in the wonderful world of Disney or some close to home as in the lovable land of disney. decisions decisions....

Hey guys, my name is Shawn, Last week on December 12, I applied for the Undergraduate Finance Associate Program. I checked back everyday for the status of my application. As of Friday, the 16th, I was at the Interview stage, however I have yet to receive an email or phone call to schedule an interview. What does this mean? Will I even get an interview? I applied for two other positions and I'm no longer in consideration as per the application status. But with this one, my status remains "frozen" at the Interview Stage.

I would really love to have this internship and grow with Disney, but i'm just so nervous about the status of my applications. I called in twice and they said they will contact me for an interview if they wish to, but shouldn't I get one already since im in the interview stage?

Any responses would be great.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter