Products for loose skin after weight loss?

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by Queen of the WDW Scene, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Queen of the WDW Scene

Queen of the WDW Scene DIS Veteran

I've lost 60lbs and while I don't have tons of loose skin it is not as firm as I'd like it to be.
    I realize resistance training is the "best" choice but find that I get aches and pains from it and then become unmotivated to even do my daily walking which is what has helped me get this far.
    I have MAYBE another 7-10lbs to lose so I'm nearing the end of the weight loss journey.

I've heard really amazing things about Palmer's Cocoa butter firming lotion and do intend to give it a shot.
    I wondered if anyone else found something that worked to help tone up their skin after a fairly large weight loss.

2. Pacesetter

Pacesetter Earning My Ears

Following. I need to lose 30 or so and I'm really worried about actually looking worse afterwards due to flabby skin. I hope soebody here comes up with some good ideas. :thanks:

3. lovesmurfs

lovesmurfs DIS Veteran

I really think the only solution is plastic surgery. I'm already starting a fund for it. I've lost 58 pounds so far (with about 80-90 more to go) and I already have a lot of trouble with skin irritation and yeast infections from the loose skin in my stomach area, so will definitely need it there, and also in my bat-wing arms.

Excited about the weight loss, but it really is awful, particularly the infections.

4. Queen of the WDW Scene

Queen of the WDW Scene DIS Veteran

Plastic surgery is not in my future. I lost the weight slowly so I don't have that loose of skin. Its just flabby VS nice and tone.