Problems with Disney Movie Rewards site!

jellieo

Earning My Ears
Ok, tried to contact them regarding a code missing from the packaging. When I click contact us, it just takes me to the FAQs! Tried clearing cookies, everything, can't see to contact them. THEN, it gets worse! :confused: Logged on last night to try again, and it "reset" my registration and now it is showing zero points!!! I had 700! I didn't know it "registered" me as new until I got the email saying welcome to Disney Movie Rewards! I was like HUH??? How did that happen??? I used the same email address I originally registered with!!

So, my question is...is it just me? Is anybody else able to get to the contact us form? Does anyone have an email address for them? Or at least maybe you can send me a link for the contact us page?

I've been trying to save up my points to get something for my daughter who is a princess fanatic! Thanks for any help you can give!

I've been trying to cash out points for days and always got a server error when trying to log in. It's working now

For any issues regardng missing codes check out the Disney Movie Rewards FAQ's.

Scroll to the bottom and fill out the Contact Us Form.

We will be happy to replace missing codes for any eligible Disney Movie Rewards title.

While registering for Disney Movie Rewards was simple enough, my further experience with the site is terrible!

After entering the Ratatouille Sweepstakes (because I had a DVD code), I decided to enter the Jungle Book Sweepstakes, but not having a DVD code,
I chose the alternate method. The site gave me a number to enter (I believe it was 7782351) and after submitting it, came to a site that says I have to answer a Canadian Skill Testing Question, and if I don't answer the question correctly, I will not win the prize. OK, fine - there is a place for me
to enter my answer and another to confirm my answer, but THERE WAS NO QUESTION TO ANSWER!!!

I tried clicking on the Contact Us link in a new window (so as not to
lose the site asking this mysterious question, or the opportunity to win a
prize, if I was at all a potential winner), but the Contact Us site kept trying
to load and reload in an endless cycle so that I could not access or view
your contact info. AUUUGGGGHHHH!!! I tried numerous other ways to find info
to contact someone, but to no avail. Then, I eventually lost the site and connection to the internet.

I went back to the Jungle Book Sweepstakes to try again. I got the same code, and after resubmitting it, got the message that I already had played the game and cannot a second time. Great, I didn't even get to complete it the first time.

Was I even a potential winner, yet had an invisible question to answer?! Tell me, what's up?! (and don't tell me to go to the Contact Us like to fill out a form 'cause that page won't stop trying to load for me to be able to look for , let alone, complete any form!)

The rules for Canadians are that they have to answer a skill question in order to be entered. At least that is how it has been explained to me. I tried to enter Ratatouille but got the "You have already entered" message. I think the site is not as stable as it should be, nor is it user friendly. I HATE the contact us links, they have never worked for me, either.

I know that isn't much help, sorry.

At least I know I'm not alone.

Yeah, I'm Canadian, and I don't mind answering a skill testing question, but if they don't put up a question for me to answer, what's the use?

I don't think I'll bother continuing in the Movie Rewards program if it's this much trouble... and I'm new at it.

Shalom, all!

what exactly is this website. what does it do

On Disney movies, there are codes that are worth points. You enter those codes from movies you buy, and you can accumulate points to then get merchandise. You can also submit movie stubs from certain Disney movies (like Ratatouile and POTC At World's End) and get points for that.

I cashed out for a silly little Cars baseball cap for DS, and it cost me nothing that I wasn't already paying, since it came from the movies I had already purchased!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter