Problems with 4shared?

marneb

aka. MarneMouse
I have been having problems uploading disigns to my 4shared site yesterday and today.....anyone else having problems? :confused3 I know a lot of people have switched to photobucket....wondering if I should make the switch too......thoughts? :confused::confused::confused:

Hi Marne
I have heard of a few people having problems with 4-shared,I know Dolly lost alot of her files.
I think a few people have shifted over to photobucket just as a back-up system,,,,I would hate to loose all my stuff.
Good luck Hon
Hugs Mel

I was also having a bunch of issues with 4shared and am in the process of moving everything to Photobucket. I paid for a 2 year membership. It's worth it not to have all of the hassles. :)

I am starting to make files and folders as a back up on photobucket too. Still can't upload anything to 4shared site. I emailed today to find out what is going on and am waiting for a response.....better be prepared just in case.....but this will be time consuming.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter