Problem logging in at DisneyStore!

nicolep91

<font color=teal>I think this thread should be con
Can someone please do me a huge favor and try logging on to Disneystore.com and let me know if it works for you?

I've been trying to place an order for over an hour and I can't log in to the site!! It's very frustrating b/c I want to place my order today to get my free Nemo tix since its the last day for the promotion.

Thanks!!

How strange!
:confused:
I just tried again & it still won't work for me. I can't get to my checkout page either.

Thanks for trying, Lori. I'm at work right now so maybe I'll try on my home computer later.

The site keeps "closing" temporarily on me.... but just as an FYI - if you are able to actually GO to a DS, the CM that helped me today said that they will use up ALL of the Nemo tickets (it didn't expire today at the store). Good luck!!:D

I always have that problem at the Disney Store web site. I always use codes for discounts, and you can't use the codes without logging in, and the darn website never lets me log in. In the past, I have just reregistered with a different email address and shop right after I register, because once I leave the website and try to come back, it won't let me log back in. Very irritating,a nd I don't know why, but you are not alone!

Thanks guys!

Snowwhitefan, that is exactly what I wanted to do (use a code) so I had to log in too. I was finally able to do it, thankfully!! I thought my dh was somehow controlling my computer so I couldn't spend any money!
;)

But of course I spent enough to get the Nemo tix, then my kids inform me that they want to go see it today with my niece and nephew so I won't have the tickets in time. Maybe we'll see it twice if it's good! :D

Thanks again,

Write down your item #'s & click on catalog order. The code for free shipping is 4KZHM. I used it yesterday & it worked for me.

....did the free shipping code REALLY work for you online? I thought that code only worked if you phoned in a catalog order. I tried what you said and went through checkout (not to really buy something, just to check it out) but there was still a charge listed for shipping and handling. Just wondering! :D

Yes, it "REALLY" worked. You have to click on the catalog link. I was going to order 2 days ago but didn't want to pay so I called Disney they told me to call a local disney store to get the code off the catalog (which I did) then I cleared my cart & started from scratch & got the free shipping which was alot better than the 10% off NEMO code.

...I am sorry if I sounded mean. I am glad it worked for you - I wish I could figure out how to make it work for me!:D Oh, I just reread your post, and I think that it didn't work for me because I also used the 10% DC discount. Makes sense since you can't combine discounts! :rolleyes:

its ok:)

I forgot to mention the 1st time I entered the order I had NEMO code but when I called they said to enter only 1 code. I had a small order so the free shipping was a better deal for me.

:D I wish that I had seen your post BEFORE I ordered, because it would have been cheaper for me as well to have had free shipping INSTEAD of the 10% off. Live and learn!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter