• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Probably a stupid question, but...

KatieCollette

Once upon a time...
Are kids meals at 2 credit TS restaurants 2 credits as well? Because if they are, I don't get it. :confused3

Yes. All meals at 2 credit restaurants cost 2 credits per person.

You can pay cash for the kids' meals, but then you have all these extra kids TS credits that can only be used for kids meals.

I know that you did not ask, but the kids' meals at Signatures are really good. For example, at Cali Grill, my DD got a fruit salad (which was not the regular sad melon and grapes, but a real one with bananas, oranges, and berries), a child-size steak with mashed potatoes and green beans (I tasted it, it was good) and a fun dessert, plus her chocolate milk. The total kid for this meal at Cali Grill was more than $25 + tax, so it was more than twice what a regular TS meal usually is (which normally runs around $9 + tax). Not a bad use of two children credits.

To be honest at signature restaurants you are paying or using credits for "atmosphere" not quantity or quality of food.

To be honest at signature restaurants you are paying or using credits for "atmosphere" not quantity or quality of food.

I couldn't disagree more. While certainly not true fine dinng, I find the food quality at the signatures vastly superior to the 1 credit restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter