Probably a dumb question but...

Disneymommie

<font color=teal>Shares the magic with others<br><
I will ask anyway.

The running track on deck 4, from what we saw was pretty empty while we were on the 4 day this Aug. Would they allow you to rollar blade on this deck? That would be cool to zip around deck 4. I asume the answer is no, but though I would ask anyway. (Anyone remeber the rollar rink in Pleasure Island??years ago...)

Disneymommie, to answer you question, no it is not a stupid question. They will not allow rollerblading on Deck 4. While it may seem deserted, there are a large number of small children who would be very likely to show up at any moment. Many of whom are toddlers. Trying to stop a pair of rollerblades when a small child decides to make a run for it would spell disaster.

BD,

Buy the ship......I WISH, I could not afford to buy an inflatable dingy let alone a ship...LOL

Thanks for the replys, we were sitting at dinner last night with the kids talking about our future cruise and just a topic that came up. Thanks

if they allowed people to skate onboard. Like most things, it'd start out reasonably: adults and teens who skate well and are responsible enough to look out for small children could skate without incident. It'd be good exercise, and a few people would get enjoyment from it.

Then someone else would say, "Well, if they can do it, I'm going to bring my five-year old's skates along -- she's had them for two weeks, and she's getting pretty good." Then someone else would insist that -- in the sense of fairness -- his eleven year old should be allowed to bring his skateboard. Soon you'd have teens trying to "grind the rails" like Tony Hawk, and there'd be grandmas with broken hips everywhere!

Additionally, Disney would have to police the skaters to make sure they were wearing helmets and pads. Then there's the liability issue. No, I don't see this happening -- ever!

Disneymommie,

Let's go in together and buy a really nice inflatable dingy --- we can name it the "Magic JR." and float around in a pool (maybe the Quiet Cove pool?)... now we just have to figure out how to get the rollerblades to NOT puncture the bottom of the boat. Hmmm.....maybe we could use that steak that BD got at the Ponderosa (you should read his trip report, it's too funny!!!).

- Ginny

I found our boat!!! Disneymommie...check out the post on Lego Magic... :D

Ok I saw the Lego Magic...might be able to buy that one although have you seen the price on some of these lego Kits??LOL It might have some issues with floating also...looks like I will be getting the jogging shoes out for deck 4 to get my excercise.

Too funny with the 5 yr ols with new skates and Grandmas with broken hips....I can just see a bunch of invinsible(SP?) teens jumping the rails and having to stop every 10 minutes for a teen overboard!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter