Pro Bowl Activities

pens4821

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right spot or not, but curious if anyone went last year. We will have some free time next Thursday afternoon, and see they have something called pro bowl experience going on during the day. Curious if it was worth the trip over. We were planning on a relax at the resort, but we may decide to go to ESPN complex instead (especially if the weather isn't the greatest). We aren't huge football fans, but do watch occasionally. Figured it'd be something different.

I've been to all of them. For the serious NFL fan, and if it's a nice day, it's an enjoyable experience. For those not interested in NFL football, maybe not.

this is video from last year. Every once in a while a player(s) would come out and sign autographs as well

Thanks for the video! Probably not something we'd be into, would rather take a swim if the weather cooperates.

Disney Springs has a ProBowl rally going on the Saturday before from 4-7 on. No idea what that entails though.

The pro bowl festivities at ESPN WWoS is fantastic. I went last year and it was awesome.

I went mainly for the Skills Challenge competition that was filmed and aired later that night... Was pretty cool seeing ourselves in the stands on ESPN lol. Might go back this year as I already requested my free priority seating tickets for this year's skills challenge on Wednesday.

I'm a big NFL fan so it was awesome to see all the big names right there. The atmosphere was great as well. I definitely recommend it for any NFL fan.

The pro bowl festivities at ESPN WWoS is fantastic. I went last year and it was awesome.

I went mainly for the Skills Challenge competition that was filmed and aired later that night... Was pretty cool seeing ourselves in the stands on ESPN lol. Might go back this year as I already requested my free priority seating tickets for this year's skills challenge on Wednesday.

I'm a big NFL fan so it was awesome to see all the big names right there. The atmosphere was great as well. I definitely recommend it for any NFL fan.

This is what I really wanted to see, but we will be busy during the taping of it. I like the skills competitions of all star games (all sports) more than the game itself.

We are traveling in late on Sunday, January 27, around 10:30 pm heading to start our Disney World vacation. We will be driving in. Will Pro Bowl crowds/traffic still be an issue at that late hour?

We are traveling in late on Sunday, January 27, around 10:30 pm heading to start our Disney World vacation. We will be driving in. Will Pro Bowl crowds/traffic still be an issue at that late hour?
Things should be normal by 10pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter