Prize is trip for 4 to WDW / Hershey Easter Egg Hunt

DSx2

Earning My Ears
I saw an ad in Today's Toronto Sun (pg 17 of the Travel section) for Hershey Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday April 14, 2001

"The Easter Bunny is going to be very busy in Niagara Falls, Ontario this Easter! Children ages three to 12 are invited to join in the Hershey Easter Egg Hunt at Queen Victoria Park to help set the world record for the largest Easter egg hunt. This free family event is sponsored by Hershey Canada, Canadian Niagara Hotels, The Niagara Parks Commission, Niagara Falls Tourism and the City of Niagara Falls. Great prizes will be awarded, with one lucky egg hunter winning a trip for four to Walt Disney World."
"Pre-registration is availabe at the Hershey Store, Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls daily from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and on site the morning of the event beginning at 8:00 a.m. For more informatioin , contact the Hershey Egg Hunt Coordinator at (905)374-4444 ext 4561"

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86
All Star Movies spring 2001

Wow, I can just imagine the craziness that will ensue with that on the line! :)
CC

CathyCanada
Assistant Webmaster DIS
Resorts Board Co-Moderator
disnutcc@wdwinfo.com

I'll be there ºoº
I'll be there ºoº
I'll be there ºoº
I'll be there ºoº
I'll be there ºoº
I'll be there ºoº
I'll be there ºoº
I'll be there ºoº

SandraC, visit our Disney family web site www.angelfire.com/on/disneyfun
º0º
1975 - off site (11 years old),
1977 - off site (13 years old),
1987 - Indian Rock Shores (23 years old with hubby, b/f at the time),
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach (26 years old, with hubby, six month after wedding),
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 mo

Sounds like a good reason to me to visit Niagara Falls. If I go I'll wear lime green ribbons, SandraC, in honour of the grand prize!

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board & Canadian Board

This American lives 5 minutes away and will be in California at Disneyland and the new CA! Oh well, cannot complain considering!!! Hope all enjoy this! My friends own the Hershey store and Canadian Hotels and I know they will help throw a great party!!

just bumping

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86

Wow! Sounds like a great Easter Egg Hunt! Wish I were in Niagara Falls or lived pretty close! Good Luck to you DISers going!

Let us know about it when you come back!

mickeycanada.gif

<font color=violet>THE CANADIAN DISNEY MOUSE WITH VISIONS OF PIXIE DUST TO COME!</font>
wavey.GIF

JAS
flowerface.GIF

bumping one last time. The hunt is tomorrow.

We've decided we're not going so perhaps someone who does go can let us know what it was like. My son is disappointed we're not going but we're busy getting ready for our trip.... 6 days and counting!

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest