Private Session @ Poly...

lil_red

Earning My Ears
Anyone out there have any photos they would share of a private photo session at the Poly...

My DH and 2 kiddos will be visiting in November, and I am REALLY leaning toward the Poly for a photo session..
This will really be my 2nd real trip to Disney, and My kiddos 1st..
It's our 10th wedding Anniversary, and our Christmas gift to the kiddies...

time of day suggestions also would be great !!

THANKS
k

We had our session at the Poly on 9/19 at 9:00am. The photographer tried to position us so that the sun was not in our eyes. As you can see some pictures are a little squinty.

image004.jpg

image010.jpg

image102.jpg

image079.jpg

image067.jpg

image099.jpg

Thank You for Sharing!!!! They are Fabulous..
About how many photo's did you get..
Who was your photographer???

I'm getting excited...

Now I can't deide if I want to do a Private photographer on clear water beach, or Poly in the AM...

Thank You for Sharing!!!! They are Fabulous..
About how many photo's did you get..
Who was your photographer???

I'm getting excited...

Now I can't deide if I want to do a Private photographer on clear water beach, or Poly in the AM...

Thank you!
I do not remember the photographer's name, but she was female. Before making enhancements at home, we had around 50 photos. We had several taken with the castle in the background. The only ones that were put on my card were the ones with the kids looking at the castle taken from behind them. I had asked for this picture, but for some reason it turned out very dark. The photograper said the others were even darker. Overall I was pleased with our session. We did not have to wait, and the photographer took her time. I would like to do it again maybe in the evening. We would have to do it on a day off so we wouldn't be sweaty from a day of touring the parks.

We had our session at the Poly on 9/19 at 9:00am. The photographer tried to position us so that the sun was not in our eyes. As you can see some pictures are a little squinty.

Just curious how much did this private photo session cost?

We prepurchased the CD and the session was $25. After the session they put all of our pictures on a photopass card. I have not looked at the boards in several weeks so I do not know if they have changed the prices yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter