Privacy Divider

dcruiser

Earning My Ears
Question about the "privacy divider" in Category 8 staterooms on the Magic. It appears from the pictures that the divider is a curtain that partitions the stateroom into two parts. Does the divider fully block off light between the two parts of the stateroom, so that DD6 can go to sleep before her parents? Thanks!

No, it's like a heavy curtain. My kids were a little older (7 and 9) and we went to bed at 10pm or later. For us we could sit on the verndah (cat 5, same curtain) and kids would sleep.

Our curain did not even close all the way, there was about a 2 foot gap in the center. My daughter was so tired she would have fallen asleep under a spotlight by nighttime if she had to though!

Our privacy curtain worked great! As above, it was a heavy curtain. Not totally light blocking but boy the one over our port hole was! Our sons (11) would sleep like babies (as we all did :-) while mom and dad could stay up and have the lights on. It was nice for changing too.

The curtain divider in 5524 worked great. They buffered the sound for the TV and the light as well. Loved it!

Kim

Once your kids are asleep, are there any parents confortable about closing the privacy curtain and enjoying a little "motion of the ocean"?

"Shuhhhh, Honey, you'll wake the kids!"

Oh well, I guess that's why they have the kids clubs.

I wonder how may children have actually been concieved aboard DCL? They do call it the Magic, don't they!

-Paul

Originally posted by pjacobi
Once your kids are asleep, are there any parents confortable about closing the privacy curtain and enjoying a little "motion of the ocean"?

"Shuhhhh, Honey, you'll wake the kids!"

Oh well, I guess that's why they have the kids clubs.

I wonder how may children have actually been concieved aboard DCL? They do call it the Magic, don't they!

Even DCL has this pegged - watch for the "Our little souvenir" commercial!

Our little souvenir took his first Disney cruise in November.
Not sure about the privacy divider but the kids club is a great distraction.;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter