Priority Seating question

M & M clan

Earning My Ears
We are going to be staying off site due to the size of our family gathering...one of the books i was reading said off site visitors can't book priority seating for character breakfasts and dining...is this true?

I don't know this for sure, I would ask on the restaruant board. But I think that is right only those staying on property can book priority. i am not sure what the time frame is for not staying off property. I would just call the 407wdine and ask that way you know for sure. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Also check on the other Orlando area board.

I think for some restaurants onsite visitors can book 180+10 days ahead, so 190... but offsite people can only book 180 days...

All guests can make dining reservations 180 days out. The Disney resort guests get an extra 10 days making it 190 days out. This is true for both character meals and non-character meals. Check out the information on allearsnet.com and the DIS home page of wdwinfo.com.

When I made our ADR's I was able to make all of them at once and we are splitting our stay on and off site. I suppose because we start out onsite it gave us the onsite privelige? We have done it this was the last few years but we used to have to wait a lot longer to make some reservations.

thanks for the info...i'm currently reading Fodor's WDW with kids 2006 and thats where the 90 days came from...this is our first time going so i'm trying to "plan" as best we can...can be a bit overwhelming :) once again, thanks for the info

M & M clan said:
thanks for the info...i'm currently reading Fodor's WDW with kids 2006 and thats where the 90 days came from...this is our first time going so i'm trying to "plan" as best we can...can be a bit overwhelming :) once again, thanks for the info
Sometimes the planning part of it is half the fun....Good luck!!!

I have stayed off site many times and I have NEVER had a problem w/ my ADRs. We ALWAYS eat @ Chef Mickey's and there are several others that we rotate from trip to trip, but we always have ADRS for sit down restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter