Princesses not at PFF!?

prettyprincessbelle

<font color=green>I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yu
On Sunday, around 3ish (it was before POD), DBF and I were leaving DL to head back to the hotel to lay down and freshen up and as we walk under the train bridge thing and start heading to the turnstiles, what do we see?? Princesses!!! :scared1:

There was Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora (Cruella and Goofy were there too) right in the entrace in front of the Mickey floral thing.

I was shocked! I thought the princesses ONLY hang out at PFF and Ariel's Grotto at DCA! Ever since PFF was built I have never seen them out and about..

Another strange thing was there wasn't ONE CM or Photo Pass photographer there, which kind of sucked because you know people are crazy about the princesses and people were taking foreverrrr and cutting. It was nuts...

Does this happen often? Or was it just a day of princesses escaping? :confused3

Wow, they've taken the t-shirts, Free the Princesses, to heart! Run, ladies, run! Oh wait no, come back and take a picture with my son 'cuz he likes you. :)

Wow, they've taken the t-shirts, Free the Princesses, to heart! Run, ladies, run! Oh wait no, come back and take a picture with my son 'cuz he likes you. :)

I know! I was like. "Omg! I need to take a picture of them!" My boyfriend was confused. He's like "How many times do you see the princesses?!" "NEVER! They're always locked away at PFF!"

I seriously think they escaped.. But I think it was weird there was no CM handler with them..

I've seen Mad Hatter and Alice in that area, without a handler, at least twice. I wonder if it's just a "safe" place for them in that area?

I dunno, if I were a princess I'd want someone watching my back all the time...:scared:

Ooh can you imagine the interaction between Jack Sparrow and a princess? I wonder if they are ever in the same area at the same time????? It would be hilarious. Or Mary Poppins and Captain Jack...:rotfl:

I've seen Mad Hatter and Alice in that area, without a handler, at least twice. I wonder if it's just a "safe" place for them in that area?

I dunno, if I were a princess I'd want someone watching my back all the time...:scared:

Ooh can you imagine the interaction between Jack Sparrow and a princess? I wonder if they are ever in the same area at the same time????? It would be hilarious. Or Mary Poppins and Captain Jack...:rotfl:

That would be hilarious! Cruella was there with the princesses, and I was watching her waiting for her to say something because she was very very close to Snow White and she didn't! Hmmph! That would have been funny..

We saw Captain Jack on Sunday and his interaction with the guests is fantastic, I would love to see him with a complete opposite character like Mary or a princess. That would be pretty funny..

Speaking of Jack, I actually saw him off TSI (Pirate's Lair?) on Sunday I think? He was over in between POTC and HM and was over at the DVC cart looking around and playing with the stickers... We didn't stop to watch, but again, I was kind of shocked as I haven't seen him off TSI since it became Pirate's Lair...

We saw them around the same time on Saturday May 10th. They were getting ready to go to the parade. As they left Mickey and Minnie came out for a little bit. We got some great pics!

We saw them around the same time on Saturday May 10th. They were getting ready to go to the parade. As they left Mickey and Minnie came out for a little bit. We got some great pics!

I know! I got some good pics too! I didn't feel like waiting in line since they were all so long, but I got close enough to take pics of them!!

I was thinking it had something to do with the parade. I'm assuming they take them away from PFF before the parade and have them show up at the entrance and then take them away again when the parade starts...

Good to know! :thumbsup2

That's so cool. I love the Princesses but do not like PFF at all. I miss when they used to just be out and about the park.

Weird that they didn't have a CM with them. If for no other reason then to keep the line cutting under control. I hate it when you've been in line for quite awhile and someone just walks up and tries to shove their child in front of you or jump in front themselves. :sad2:

That would be hilarious! Cruella was there with the princesses, and I was watching her waiting for her to say something because she was very very close to Snow White and she didn't! Hmmph! That would have been funny..

We saw Captain Jack on Sunday and his interaction with the guests is fantastic, I would love to see him with a complete opposite character like Mary or a princess. That would be pretty funny..

Speaking of Jack, I actually saw him off TSI (Pirate's Lair?) on Sunday I think? He was over in between POTC and HM and was over at the DVC cart looking around and playing with the stickers... We didn't stop to watch, but again, I was kind of shocked as I haven't seen him off TSI since it became Pirate's Lair...

I love Jack. :) And I love that they let him be a pirate; he doesn't have to be nice, he doesn't have to stop, he doesn't have to do anything. And he can make fun of guests...lady who was being a PAIN trying to block him and get into a picture, and she had a baby in a Baby Bjorn carrier. He finally decided to notice her, acted scared, and asked her if she knew that she had a barnacle growing on her. He did actually end up taking a picture, but I've also seen him (same one) turn his back on a family and never turn back to them, when the mom got lippy with him.

Playing with the stickers at the DVC cart, I love it!!!!!

Oh, my first rude guest story was in NOS just wandering, but other than that time we've only seen him in his spot (or on the raft) on the island.

I have to laugh at that!! So true!

When we met Captain Jack at DD's birthday, she was wearing her lanyard. She has many princess pins as well as pirate pins. Captain Jack looked at her lanyard, held it in his hands, and pointed at the princess ones and said, "I don't fancy this lot at all, oh no..." But then, he pointed to a pirate one, and a Tink, and said, "but these, these'll do just fine." Then the bloomin' pirate had the nerve to steal her pins (2 of them) while we were taking pictures! See, he'd taken the backs off real sly-like as he handled them. Then he wanted her trade to something with him to get the originals back! It was hysterical. She couldn't figure out how he had gotten them off her lanyard at all. :rotfl:

Rmeetscapnjack600x401.jpg

Here he is talking about those Princesses...I think the handlers are wise to keep him away from the Princesses. Who knows what he might steal...

I love Jack. :) And I love that they let him be a pirate; he doesn't have to be nice, he doesn't have to stop, he doesn't have to do anything. And he can make fun of guests...lady who was being a PAIN trying to block him and get into a picture, and she had a baby in a Baby Bjorn carrier. He finally decided to notice her, acted scared, and asked her if she knew that she had a barnacle growing on her. He did actually end up taking a picture, but I've also seen him (same one) turn his back on a family and never turn back to them, when the mom got lippy with him.

Playing with the stickers at the DVC cart, I love it!!!!!

Oh, my first rude guest story was in NOS just wandering, but other than that time we've only seen him in his spot (or on the raft) on the island.

HAHA, I love jack too!! I got a great video clip of him and another pirate doing a cannon shot across the river...those pirates are great!! I would love to be a pirate at dl for a day haha! My dd4's autograph book has winnie the pooh on the cover and when he grabbed it said "there is poo all over this book." My sons had Jack sparrow on his cover....jack was pleased with that.

Silly Little Pixie, that's the same Jack we saw Sunday and he stole some man's water bottle out of his back pocket and he looked at it, made a face and said "aw, it's only water... i thought it was going to be something else" and he threw the bottle back at the guy. He's great!!

I told DBF, "if you're mean to Jack, he won't talk to you" and Jesus is all "Why!!?? That's rude" I'm like, "Because he's a pirate! Pirates don't have to be nice!! DUH!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter