Princess Weekend 2020

We have annual pass certificates (will be activating Feb 2020), will that allow us to pre-register on May 30?

Because of issues with work I won’t know if I’ll be able to attend. If I purchase a spot for the 5k and it sells out, would I be able to give my spot to someone else if I can’t make it?

So excited for AP registration this week! I know I'm doing the 5K with my family, and I'm leaning more and more towards going for it and actually doing the half this year instead of the 10K for my second race. It'd be my first half which is only slightly daunting, but the idea of running through the castle keeps calling to me.

Whew! For some reason I thought DVC (and AP) registration was Tuesday. Glad to find out I don't have the adrenaline rush tomorrow morning!

I have a POT that I used for W&D last year that would put me in corral E which I am planning on using for registration so I have something in. I am going for a better POT this fall and plan to update my registration with the new race, but my question is when it comes to registering and I select my estimated time, if I select 2:15-2:30, but don't manage to get a POT to put me in that corral will they see the original POT and realize I still at least belong in the corral that it corresponds to, or would they see they don't match and put me in the back? Or would it be better to select 2:30-2:45 for my expected time and if I get my better POT they will use that and bump me up?

I have a POT that I used for W&D last year that would put me in corral E which I am planning on using for registration so I have something in. I am going for a better POT this fall and plan to update my registration with the new race, but my question is when it comes to registering and I select my estimated time, if I select 2:15-2:30, but don't manage to get a POT to put me in that corral will they see the original POT and realize I still at least belong in the corral that it corresponds to, or would they see they don't match and put me in the back? Or would it be better to select 2:30-2:45 for my expected time and if I get my better POT they will use that and bump me up?

It’s easier now, when you get to that point you no longer have to choose a range of time. The prompt will say if you plan on finishing the half in less than 2:45 you are required to submit a proof of time. Then there will be a question “are you planning on submitting POT now?” Or something to that effect at which time you can put in your current time so you have something in. Then you can update that POT anytime before the cutoff and they will corral you based on that. If you haven’t registered for a race on the new system just remember that you need to be signed into your rundisney account, not your active account.
Good luck to all tomorrow, I know I’ll get that 10:00 rush of adrenaline while the little circle spins on my screen

It's 4pm for me (in Germany) and let me tell you... watching the clock and waiting alllll dayyyyy is SO MUCH WORSE!!!
:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!