Princess-tastic Bday PLUS MNSSHP Date**Updates 1/16 Final Update

I have to say I had super high expectations for the Boo to You Parade and I was Not disappointed!

Oh! I almost forgot it was raining lightly off and on up until this point. Nothing a group of Floridians can't handle, but we were a bit concerned that the weather would prevent the parade. It didn't of course, but someone was missing :(

A CM came through to make sure no one had their feet to far from the curb for when the headless horseman came by. I was most excited to see him and get some pictures for the kids because I had just shown then the cartoon before I left and they loved it. Poor, Ichabod. Anyway, he never came.

I just found your TR and really enjoyed it. This made me laugh because we have a new consignment store in town called New To You, and every time I see the sign I start singing the Boo To You song in my head.:lmao::lmao:

I just found your TR and really enjoyed it. This made me laugh because we have a new consignment store in town called New To You, and every time I see the sign I start singing the Boo To You song in my head.:lmao::lmao:

:wave: Hi! I'm glad you're enjoying my TR. I laughed at your comment because tonight we had to go to RR's info meeting/registration for next school year and they called it "The Kindergarten Round Up" so all day I've been singing "Woody's Round-up" :)

Goodbye, Mickey

It was a quick damp walk out of the park :sad1:

We said goodbye to N & D and they headed to their car. I was nervous about the buses taking forever after the long wait to get to MK. It wasn't terrible, maybe 10min in line with a lot of tired folks.

The Bus

I think 2 or 3 buses went by before we could get on. :crowded: I was happy to be on the bus even though it was packed. :crowded: I think everyone was breathing a big sigh of relief to be on our way.

There was an absolutely unforgettable conversation going on between this little boy and his Aunt. She was talking about how special he was and how his family chose him and even his birthday was special. It was so sweet, I wish all adopted children had someone like that in there lives :love: Both siblings had so much candy they had to set their bags and eventually themselves down on the floor. :)

I texted N & D as we pulled into Pop's parking lot and they said they were still trying to leaving Mk's lot :eek:

Even grumpy old DH remarked how pleasant the bus ride back was even with it being so crowded.

Pop

We had to wait for the bus to be completely empty so we could get off. Queen Katie, even the buses kneel before me. princess: Once I was unhooked and down the ramp I really had to think about how to get to the room.

We made it to the room and after showers and such we turned on our favorite channel!

We discovered it on our honeymoon Disney cruise. They play old Disney cartoons around the clock. On our honeymoon, there was this Goofy one (My Favorite! I like the narrated Goofy cartoons best) where he had to give an elephant a bath. It's great.

Ever since we took that trip we still sing :goofy: "I'mma gonna warsh Dolores...She's agonna look glorious" :goofy: to each other and the kids. :rotfl: Ah, Disney memories.

We drifted off to sleep with Mickey's help around 2:45am.

The next morning we woke up around 9:00 I took some more pictures of the room before we packed up.

See ya, towel Mickey!

Disney History

Bye, Bowling Pins!

We packed up and moved the car over by the lobby. We jumped in the LOOOOONG line thinking we needed to check out. After a while we over heard a CM telling another group that they were all set to leave so I jumped out of line to make sure we even needed to check out. We didn't! Woohoo!

I felt really old looking at the showboxes in the lobby. I took a picture of the 90's to show DS who refers to any year in my lifetime as "The 1900's" :rolleyes:

Before We Head Home

We needed gas and breakfast. So when got gas first and then found a Starbucks :coffee:

Armed with my PSL & a pumpkin scone we were good to go.

Back to Real Life

Soon we were waving goodbye :wave: to ::MickeyMo Obvious Mickey ::MickeyMo

It was at that point I started letting everyone know we were on the road. Ugh back to reality. :sad2:

There was a bit too much reality coming home from this trip as I recall. We had a great time. I'd recommend MNSSHP to everyone. It's worth the admission price for sure. I think DH had fun...more than he'd admit to ;).

Thank you to everyone who joined in for this TR! I have a new PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3367859 because DH got me an AP for my birthday! Many trips on the horizon & our family Disney Cruise in less than 30 days!!

Great trip report - looks like you had a fantastic time! I absolutely loved your costume for MNSSHP. I swear, checking out everyone's costumes at the party is a highlight for me!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Great trip report - looks like you had a fantastic time! I absolutely loved your costume for MNSSHP. I swear, checking out everyone's costumes at the party is a highlight for me!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks!! I had a blast. I totally agree! Looking at costumes all night is the best.

Elsasmom, Thank you for two great trip reports! So much fun to read. The girls...so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!